Naturopathic physician Dr. Bill Walter offers personalized care, integrating modern medicine with naturopathic wisdom. Spending time to get to a clear understanding of your health situation, we will work with you to create a plan for restoring health that honors your needs and values.
We believe that communication is the heart of every relationship, and this is especially important when working with your physician.
If we have a gimmick, it’s called “time.” We don’t do 7-minute visits. Initial visits are typically an hour. Follow-ups are 30-45 minutes. This is time you’ll actually get to spend time with Dr. Walter to design a treatment plan that fits your needs and your values.
Not only that, but we want to spend our time making sure we’ll be a good match. Before you become a patient, we invite you to come in to meet Dr. Walter for 15 minutes – free, with no obligations. This extra bit of time gives you the chance to ask Dr. Walter any questions you might have about what it’s like to work with a naturopathic physician.
Contact us to schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Walter, to see how best we can serve you.
- Appointments within 24-48 hours (M-F), though most days we can do a same-day appointment if calling before noon.
- 30-minute follow-up visits
- 30% price reduction for individuals paying at the time-of-service
- For brief follow-ups on ongoing problems, we can often schedule phone calls (at no charge).
- Return phone calls within one business day.